Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 San Francisco International Auto Show

The weekend before Thanksgiving my 10 year old son and I went to the San Francisco International Auto Show. I was like a kid in a candy shop: I want one of those and one of those and one of those...! (And to bribe my son to keep up, I had to promise him a trip to the ice cream shop after the show.)


We had a great time and saw some great new and classic cars. The highlight for me was seeing my favorite classic car: 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, and the highlight for him was seeing a 1949 Woodie convertible (and spending quality time with his dear mother, of course). We also found the presentations on the Nissan Leaf and Chevrolet Volt to be interesting and thought provoking. There's nothing like having a conversation with your 10 year old about gasoline and oil production, electricity and carbon footprints. He knows a lot for his age so it was a great conversation until he saw the Scion monitors playing the Hamster videos. Doo, dop, dippity.

 Photos from the 2010 San Francisco Auto Show

I was a knucklehead and didn't charge my camera battery the night before, so these photos were taken with my iPhone. The show did give me some great ideas about which cars to review next. Stay Tuned!

All photos by Car Mama.

(c) Copyright 2010-2016. Erika JN Fish. Car Mama. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment