Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I'm not very good at carving pumpkins, even with a pumpkin carving kit. I can scoop the goop out like a pro, but the creative carving part alludes me every year. Our 8-year old daughter wants to carve the pumpkin this year, so I'm going to let her loose with knives and saws and see how it goes. I'll be up to my elbows in pumpkin guts this afternoon, so send carving suggestions ASAP!

Meanwhile, here are some great pumpkin designs to inspire us all. 


Designed by my brother. He's an awesome designer & fisherman.
www.chinooktype.com



From the VW Facebook page. 


I could probably do the letters, but not the oval.
(From Mike Finnin Kia in Dubuque, Iowa)


From Porsche Pumpkin Carving Templates

This is from 2009, but there is a template.


I do love these clever more-than-one-pumpkin designs.
From Martha Stewart.com

I hope you all have a safe, dry, and fun Halloween!





(c) Copyright 2010-2016. Erika JN Fish. Car Mama. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment